Perfect if your New Years Resolution is to have more fun
London is a wonderful place to live because of its vibrant culture and plethora of incredible sites, events and activities that are at our finger tips.
If you need some inspiration on how to make 2019 the most fun year yet, and you want to really take advantage of the best London has to offer, then why not work your way through this list of 30 fun things to do in London in 2019 with your kids.
1. Visit a new playground and show your kids some new equipment to play on. This list will get you started.
2. Go rollerblading in Hyde Park by hiring skates at Lonskate.
28. Introduce your child to gymnastics at the Little Gym.
29. Get out of London on one of these amazing family day trips.
30. You will be hungry after trying all of these, so be sure to check out these Family Friendly Restaurants for a nice meal and a drink after your fun filled day out.
So there you have it! We hope you have found some inspiration. If you think we should expand this list then please comment with some of your favourite hot spots and activities in the comments! Maybe we can get to 100 with your help!
Join in during these open-to-all rose pruning sessions; you'll get some fresh air and also hints and tips on rose pruning as you work and learn about how we manage the rose beds in the historic rose garden.